Overview – Morning City Tour * can be reversed *
Take a tour of Quito to learn more about this beautiful city and its local culture. Visit the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with stops at the golden Compañia Church, San Francisco Square, and the Panecillo, a towering statue of the virgin of Quito who looks out over a stunning view of the city.
Mitad del Mundo – Equator – Afternoon
Drive 25km (16 mi) north of Quito to the Middle of the World, latitude 0º. Stand with one foot in each hemisphere, visit the Intiñan Museum which showcases the immense cultural diversity within this small South American country. On the 00°00’00” magnetic line at the museum experiment with gravity. Later, head up to the Pululahua crater view point, one of the two inhabited volcanic caldera in the world.
Please be aware this is a sample itinerary and each guide has their own route which may or may not visit these locations
- 8.00 Pick up from your Hotel
- 8.30 Basilica de Voto Nacional
- 9:30 Plaza Grande
- 10:00 Compania de Jesus
- 10:30 Plaza de Sanfrancisco
- 11:30 Vist to the Panecillo
- 13.00 Arrive Monument Equator Line
- 13.30 Lunch
- 14:00 Museo Itinan Museo – Guided Tour 45 min.
- 15:00 Visit Puluhua Crater
- 15:30 Return to your hotel
Please be aware this is a sample itinerary and each guide has their own route which may or may not visit these locations.
- Guide and Transport
What´s not Included
- Meals/Additional Snacks / Beverages/ Personal items
What to bring
- Good shoes
- Snacks and water
- Money for entrance fees
- $60 per person minimum of 2 people
- $100 private 1 person