Be careful when you step aboard our stylish 16-passenger catamaran; you may not want to ever get off again. Sleek, roomy and blessed with loads of massive windows for top-flight panoramas, plenty of outside space and a world-class naturalist guide on hand to explain everything, the Queen really does feel like a comfortable hotel that floats.
- 8 luxury rooms with private bathroom, air conditioner and hot water
- 16 passengers on board
- All cabins with private direct ocean view
TV/DVD in each room
- Fully air conditioned Social Areas
- Covered Back Deck and Sun Deck
- Speed 9 knots
- Electricity: 110 V / 220 V.
- A large staging area
- 7 crew members plus a naturalistic bilingual guide
- All safety equipment complies with international coast guard regulations
- Lenght 90 feet
- Beam 28 feet.
|ITINERARY A – 4D/3N|
|MONDAY||Apto San Cristobal
PM Isla Lobos
PM Seymour Norte
|WEDNESDAY||AM Sombrero Chino
|THURSDAY||AM Charles Darwin
Transfer to the Baltra airport