The Pastaza river!
Starting just before Baños the Pastaza river flows 740 kilometers until it flows in to the Marañon in Peru which is one of the biggest sources of the Amazon river. This river is great for first timers, and will give you a mix of floating through tropical scenery and Adrenalin rush fun. If you take the morning tour we will stop for Lunch on the way, taking the afternoon tour no meals are included. Generally this operates everyday but best to contact us to confirm availability. CarpeDM Adventures is not the operator of this tour but we work closely with the best providers in Banos to ensure safe & peak experience.
Itinerary – PLEASE CLICK TITLES TO REVEAL INFO
- 09:00 Meet at set meeting point fit equipment
- 09:30 40 minute Transfer to the start point
- 10:30 The Guide will give you a safety talk
- 11:00 commence rafting!
- 13:00 Lunch
- 13:30 Return to Baños
- 14:00 Arrive at Baños
- Professional rafting guide
- safety kayaker
- travel insurance
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Snacks / Beverages
What to bring:
- change of clothes
- insect repellent
- Water bottle
- usb to get photos at the end of the tour.
- $30 per person with minimum 2 people – shared tour
- Ask us if we have a tour confirmed for your date or check our online calender