Drive through the famous avenue of volcanoes through an ancient landscape to get to one of Ecuadors most prominent destinations. Baños de Agua santa, in the foot hills of Tungurahua Volcano surrounded by Tangerine groves and fantastic andean landscape, you will start off driving up to the Casa del arbol where you can have a go on the famous end of the world swing. Then drive down spectacular roads viewing waterfalls along the way with the option of ziplining along the way until you arrive to the start of a hike down to the Pailon del diablo or devils cauldron perhaps baños’ most famous Waterfall!!
- 06:30 Meet at meeting point, CarpeDM Office (Antepara and Los Ríos, Old Town sector)
- 6:30 Transfer to Baños
- 10:00 Arrive to Baños
- 10:30 The guide will give explanation of the area, volcanoes, vegetation, animals etc.
- 11:30 Bike down a fantastic mountain road where you can observe waterfalls
- 12:00 Hike to see the famous Pailon del Diablo Waterfall
- 14:00 Lunch.
- 15:00 Arrival to the casa del arbul
- 16:00 Return to Casa Carpedm Baños
- 07:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 Meet at set meeting point fit equipment
- 09:30 40 minute Transfer to the start point
- 10:30 The Guide will give you a safety talk
- 11:00 commence rafting!
- 13:00 Lunch
- 13:30 Return to Quito
- Arrive to Quito at 17:00
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance to Pailon del Diablo and the Casa del Arbul
- Accommodation 1 night
- White water rafting
- Breakfast x 1
- Lunch x2
What’s Not Included:
- Snacks / Additional Drinks
- Personal expenses
- Breakfast first day
What to bring:
- Waterproof jacket
- Hiking boots or trekking shoes
- Comfortable shoes
- Extra snacks and water.
- $200 per person with minimum 4 people – shared tours