The Aqua liveaboard offers fantastic diving and naturalist itineraries throughout the Galapagos archipelago. The unique combination of both Galapagos liveaboard diving and naturalist activities means that divers can explore the incomparable diversity both above and below the water. Explore the best of the Galapagos dive areas, including Wolf and Darwin, for exciting encounters with sea lions, turtles, hammerhead sharks and whale sharks. Additional to the diving itineraries Aqua also offers 3, 4 or 7-night naturalist cruises which can be easily combined with the dive cruise, offering a great way to explore the Galapagos islands in comfort, enjoying activities like snorkelling, kayaking and hiking.
- Main Deck: 1Master Cabin ; Private bathroom, hot water shower, air-conditioning, towels, toiletries, TV and DVD, windows
- Sun Deck: 4 Superior Cabins; Private bathroom, hot water shower, air-conditioning, towels, toiletries, windows
- Sun Deck: 3 Lower Cabins; Private bathroom, hot water shower, air-conditioning, towels, toiletries, portholes
DIVING – SNORKELING
Diving possible: Yes, on specialist dive departures.
- Length: 26 meter / 85 foot
- Beam: 5.5 meter / 18 feet
- Speed: 9 knots
- Crew: 8 members + 1 instructor Guide and 1 Dive Master Guide (for dive departures) OR 1 bilingual naturalist guide (for naturalist departures)
- Capacity: 16 passengers