The Yolita II is a mid-range Galapagos motor yacht with the capacity for 16 passengers. Guests are comfortably accommodated in private air-conditioned rooms, complete withTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Yolita II is a mid-range Galapagos motor yacht with the capacity for 16 passengers. Guests are comfortably accommodated in private air-conditioned rooms, complete with private bathrooms and hot water. Yolita II is also equipped with a TV and DVD player on-board. A bilingual guide will help you discover the wildlife of the Galapagos Islands at the wonderful visitor sites. Yolita II is the ideal size for getting to know other passengers during your cruise and making the memories of a lifetime.
The Yolita II yacht is a classic mid-range Galapagos cruise option. All cabins have lower beds, and versatility to change between double / twin. Large windows are a nice plus, as is the extra space that Yolita II cabins provide compared to other similar yachts.
Enjoy the social areas such as: dining room, comfy lounge area, bar, large screen TV, DVD player, library, and selection of table games.
The Yolita II lets you choose between a large open sun deck, or smaller shaded area, to relax during siesta-time or during cruising.
- Length: 110 feet
- Beam: 26 feet
- Speed: 9 knots
- Crew: 7 + guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 9 twin cabins with lower beds
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Wetsuits for hire
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight Ticket
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20)
- Gratuities to guides and crew
- Cancellation/medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
No Details Found