Accommodations onboard the Xavier are in twin-share cabins equipped with hot water, air-conditioning and all the essential comforts. The Xavier yacht also has outside decks,Tour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Accommodations onboard the Xavier are in twin-share cabins equipped with hot water, air-conditioning and all the essential comforts. The Xavier yacht also has outside decks, perfect for relaxing, as well as a bar and dining room. All meals are provided during the cruise, and all tours are led by a certified local naturalist guide.
The Xavier III yacht is one of the best Galapagos options in this price range.
The 2-level wrap-around deck is ideal for ocean views and relaxing in the sun! There is also a covered, shaded area available.
All cabins on the Xavier have lower twin berths. Lower deck offers a more stable ride with portholes, while upper deck has larger windows to enjoy the views. Relax onboard in the main lounge, bar or dining room, where coffee station is always available.
- Length: 86 feet
- Beam: 24 feet
- Speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 8
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 8 twin cabins with lower beds
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning: Central
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Wetsuits for hire
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight Ticket
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20)
- Gratuities to guides and crew
- Cancellation/medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
No Details Found