This beautiful and modern yacht comprises comfort and relaxation into one. There’s a special and unique feature that can’t be underestimated- this Galapagos cruise isTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This beautiful and modern yacht comprises comfort and relaxation into one. There’s a special and unique feature that can’t be underestimated- this Galapagos cruise is 100% solo traveller friendly! You can forget about single supplement headaches and join one of our 5 main deck cabins! Furthermore, our trained crew & cruise director, assisted by our naturalist guide, will be ready to serve your every need, making your stay as comfortable as possible.
The Solaris Yacht starts cruise operation at the Galapagos Islands in March 2019, and is already creating quite a buzz of excitement!
The unique selling point of the Solaris are the 5 dedicated single cabins, that can be occupied without paying any single supplement! This makes it the very best Galapagos yacht for solo travelers. The Solaris is also great for family groups, as the 5 double cabins can also flexibly be converted into triple accommodation.
Social areas are very modern and spacious, including an ample lounge with panoramic windows to enjoy Galapagos views as you cruise. The yacht also counts with library, games, bar, large TV and ample sundeck.
- Length: 36 meters
- Beam: 9 meters
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 8 members + 1 guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 10 cabins for maximum 16 guests: 5 cabins with queen bed and single bed, 5 cabins with single bed.
- Private bathroom for each cabin
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Lodging on board in a cabin with private facilities
- All meals, water, coffee and tea; All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary (itinerary subject to change) with English speaking naturalist guide
- Snorkeling gear (masks, ippers and snorkel).
- All transfers in Galapagos
- Flight Ticket
- Wetsuit rental; Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance and other items of personal nature.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100 pp, subject to change)
- Transit Control Card (USD 20 pp, subject to change)
No Details Found