The Reina Slilvia Yacht was designed to enhance your Galapagos experience. This first-class yacht is ready to make family’s or group of friend’s Galapagos dreamsTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Reina Slilvia Yacht was designed to enhance your Galapagos experience. This first-class yacht is ready to make family’s or group of friend’s Galapagos dreams a reality.
The 90 feet long Reina Silvia yacht provides comfortable cruising, with attractive itineraries to see the best highlights at Galapagos.
Ample, well-designed social spaces include a sheltered lounge and bar, with circular seating that assures you a 360-degree view of the Islands while having a drink at sunset and equator crossings.
All Reina Silvia cabins offer comfortable lower beds, twin or king size. Triple cabins are also available upon request.
Sea kayaks are available on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested. Guests can also enjoy a cozy salon with entertainment center, DVD and wet bar.
- Length: 90 feet / 28 meters
- Beam: 22 feet / 7 meters
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 6 + 1 guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 2 Twin bed cabins that can be turned into King. 4 Twin bed cabins that can be turned into kings or used as triples with a Pullman style bed
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD: in each cabin
- Wetsuits for hire
- Bilingual national park guide
- All non-alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
- All meals and snacks on board the Grand Queen Beatriz
- Snorkeling gear
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Transfers to the airport and back in the islands Galapagos
- Flight Ticket
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100 pp, subject to change)
- Transit Control Card (USD 20 pp, subject to change)
- Wetsuit rental
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance and other items of personal nature
No Details Found