Climb aboard the newly built Odyssey, and find your luxurious home away from home. Each of the ten cabins features individually controlled air-conditioning, a smallTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Climb aboard the newly built Odyssey, and find your luxurious home away from home. Each of the ten cabins features individually controlled air-conditioning, a small desk, sofa, mini-bar & closet, storage drawers, and a spacious private bathroom with a hot water shower. Additionally, all cabins have three panoramic windows which can be opened to fresh sea breezes. The Odyssey has several elegant and inviting social areas where you can unwind outside of your room.
The Odyssey yacht provides comfortable Galapagos cruising, with a modern style and attentive onboard service.
Spacious cabins (20 m²) boast lower beds, small desk, individually controlled air-conditioning, closet, mini bar, small sofa, and panoramic view windows that open to allow refreshing breezes in.
The Odyssey´s social areas follow a sophisticated, yet cozy & minimalistic design. Specific highlights include: Al Fresco dining & BBQ area, Jacuzzi, and ample sun deck and shaded areas to relax. Kayaks are available on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
- Length: 41m
- Beam: 8m
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 9 + guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 6 double cabins, 2 suites, 1 single
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Wetsuits for hire
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight Ticket
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- $20 Transit Control Card
- Soft and alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
- Personal expenses, extras and tips
- Cancellation/medical insurance
No Details Found