Climb aboard the newly built Odyssey, and find your luxurious home away from home. Each of the ten cabins features individually controlled air-conditioning, a smallTour Details
- Galapagos Itinerary
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Odyssey yacht provides comfortable Galapagos cruising, with a modern style and attentive onboard service.
Spacious cabins (20 m²) boast lower beds, small desk, individually controlled air-conditioning, closet, mini bar, small sofa, and panoramic view windows that open to allow refreshing breezes in.
The Odyssey´s social areas follow a sophisticated, yet cozy & minimalistic design. Specific highlights include: Al Fresco dining & BBQ area, Jacuzzi, and ample sun deck and shaded areas to relax. Kayaks are available on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
- Length: 41m
- Beam: 8m
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 9 + guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 6 double cabins, 2 suites, 1 single
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Wetsuits for hire
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight Ticket
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- $20 Transit Control Card
- Soft and alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
- Personal expenses, extras and tips
- Cancellation/medical insurance
No Details Found