The new mega-catamaran Ocean Spray offers the best performance and comfort in Galapagos cruising. The elegant design includes a huge sundeck, Jacuzzi and spacious cabinsTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The new mega-catamaran Ocean Spray offers the best performance and comfort in Galapagos cruising. The elegant design includes a huge sundeck, Jacuzzi and spacious cabins each with a private balcony. Her speed, comfort, top guides and itinerary will make Ocean Spray perfect for your Galapagos cruise adventure.
The Ocean Spray yacht is a luxury mega-catamaran, for smooth & fast navigation, and an unforgettable cruise experience.
All elegant and spacious staterooms (23m2 main deck / 32m2 upper deck) have private balconies with stunning views. A single cabin (18m2) is also available. The Ocean Spray´s huge sundeck has Jacuzzi hot tub and al fresco dining, to take in amazing Galapagos sunsets.
Expect attentive onboard service, including champagne reception, and a dedicated quality control manager. Sea kayaks are available aboard the Ocean Spray, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
- Length: 113 Feet
- Beam: 43 Feet
- Speed: 15 knots
- Crew: 11
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 4 main deck double cabins, 4 upper deck double cabins, 1 upper deck single. All with private balcony & lower beds.
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- L’Occitane toiletries
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin and 220v in social areas
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD: Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Wetsuits for hire: Included
- Balcony in each cabin
- All shore excursions
- All meals throughout the cruise
- All soft drinks and juices
- Top Galapagos National Park guides
- Use of snorkeling gear and wetsuits
- Cruise Service Officer
- Captain’s welcome and farewell cocktail
- Alcoholic and bottled beverages
- Tips for the crew
- $100 Galapagos National Park fee *subject to change
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20)
- Round trip to Galapagos Flight
No Details Found