Nemo III motor sail catamaran offer 8 days luxury cruise (sunday to sunday) in Galapagos Islands, with daily excursions to different islands in 2 itinerariesTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Nemo III motor sail catamaran offer 8 days luxury cruise (sunday to sunday) in Galapagos Islands, with daily excursions to different islands in 2 itineraries (North and South) switching between them every week.
The Nemo III Catamaran returned better than ever from her 2016 renovation, with a new luxury & modern feel for stylish Galapagos cruising.
Various comfortable cabin types are available: double, twin triples with double-lower & single-upper bunks, all with traditional wood finishing.
Apart from the wonderful al fresco dining area, the big sell of the Nemo III is the amazing sundeck, with Jacuzzi hot tub & reclining loungers. The Nemo III carries kayaks on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested. They also include wetsuits for snorkeling.
- Length: 70ft, 22m
- Beam: 22ft, 6.6m
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 7 + guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 8 twin cabins (lower beds)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Wetsuits for hire
- All meals and activities throughout the cruise
- Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Bilingual national park guide
- Accommodations: double cabins with private bathroom
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Flight Ticket
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20)
- Bar consumption on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Cancellation/medical insurance
No Details Found