The Nemo II is a large trans-oceanic, alumarine, 72-foot, multihull yacht; a wonderfully stable cruising vessel. Her availability for charters makes her an ideal choiceTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Nemo II is a large trans-oceanic, alumarine, 72-foot, multihull yacht; a wonderfully stable cruising vessel. Her availability for charters makes her an ideal choice for families and groups of friends. Nemo II was specially designed by Lagenvin to take up to 14 passengers, accommodated in seven double cabins, each with a private bathroom.
The Nemo II catamaran is a magnificent sailing catamaran that wins people over with her modern and sleek style.
Nemo II cabins are a mix of mix of double, twin or bunks, so be sure to request your cabin or preference when you book.
Enjoy excellent outdoor options to enjoy sun and views as you cruise, on a sun lounger or sitting in the netting with the ocean beneath you.
If ocean and wind conditions allow you can enjoy the exhilaration of sailing under open sail.
- Length: 21.88m
- Beam: 10.4m
- Speed: 9 knots
- Crew: 6 + 1 guide
- Capacity: 12 passengers
- Number of cabins: 5 twin (bunks) + 2 double cabins.
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v and 220v Electricity point in cabin
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Wetsuits for hire
- All meals and activities throughout the cruise
- Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Bilingual national park guide
- Accommodations: double cabins with private bathroom
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Flight Ticket
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20)
- Bar consumption on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Cancellation/medical insurance
No Details Found