The Millennium is the most elegant and comfortable catamaran in the Galapagos while providing the highest standards of security. The ample spaces in cabins, livingTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Millennium is the most elegant and comfortable catamaran in the Galapagos while providing the highest standards of security. The ample spaces in cabins, living rooms and bathrooms fit the elegance and comfort required by high standard passengers. The atmosphere of a small group of 16 passengers, combined with the features of a big vessel, make the voyage on the Millennium an unforgettable journey.
The Millennium yacht is a twin-hulled catamaran with many years of successful operation, providing guests with a more stable Galapagos cruise option. 6 twin cabins are available, as well as 2 larger suites with double bed & private balcony.
The Millennium is one of the largest vessels of her class, thus providing ample space and comfort.
Millennium social areas (refurbished in 2017) include: Dining area & Bar with fantastic ocean views, sun deck & library / TV area.
Sea kayaks are available for use during the cruise, a great way to get up close to marine wildlif
- Length: 27 meters / 82 feet
- Beam: 10 meters / 33 feet
- Speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 9 + Naturalist multilingual guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 6 twin cabins & 2 double suites
- Private bathroom for each cabin
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Lounge area
- TV/DVD, Library - Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- All meals and activities throughout the cruise
- Bilingual national park guide
- Coffee, water and tea
- Fuel surcharge
- Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins). (In promotional rates and last minute, does not include snorkeling equipment. The price will be paid on board: 8 days $ 30, $ 25 6 days, 5 days $ 20 per pax.)
- We coordinate diving on request in advance, in points allowed, in our itinerary. In this case the pax lose the naturalist visit. The cost depends on the number of people, number of dives, and the site where performed.
- Flight Ticket
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20)
- Gratuities to guides and crew
- Cancellation/medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
No Details Found