The enchantingly romantic Mary Ann will stop the breath of every sailor or sailor at heart. With over 1000 m2 of sail, she majestically partsTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The enchantingly romantic Mary Ann will stop the breath of every sailor or sailor at heart. With over 1000 m2 of sail, she majestically parts the waves with full sails and with power. Guests will be comfortably accommodated in twelve double cabins (max. capacity twenty-four), each with air-conditioning and a private bathroom. Relax in the rich wood-panelled lounge or library (with TV and video equipment); let yourself unwind on the sundeck as you take in the fresh sea breezes. Since Mary Anne features a full crew of eight, you can rest assured that every aspect of your cruise from the delicious food to the informative nature presentations will be carried out expertly.
The Mary Anne yacht is a breathtaking 3 mast motor sailboat with undeniable style and charm; perfect for a romantic cruise at the enchanted Galapagos Islands!
The interiors of the Mary Anne yacht are equally impressive, with attractive wood paneling throughout, bunk beds (lower double, upper single) offering accommodation flexibility, and al fresco dining. There is one single cabin available – a rare commodity on Galapagos yachts! (reserve in advance).
The Mary Anne proudly holds Smart Voyager certification, recognizing their strict adherence to conservation standards. Kayaks are available on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
- Length: 216ft, 66m
- Beam: 26ft, 8m
- Speed: 8 knots cruising, 12 knots max speed
- Crew: 8 + guide
- Capacity: 24 passengers
- Number of cabins: 12 cabins
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v AND 22ov Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Comunal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Wetsuits for hire: Request in advance
- Private transport and ferry for all Galapagos transfers.
- Programmed visits to the islands with a certifed English-speaking naturalist guide.
- On board accommodations
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel and fins).
- All meals on board; unlimited coffee, tea, water and natural juices.
- Flight Ticket
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- $20 Transit Control Card
- Alcoholic and bottled beverages on board
- Crew and guide tips.
- Wetsuit rental fee
- Air Tickets
- Transfer to and from the airport in mainland Ecuador.
No Details Found