Queen Beatriz, is a 16-passenger motor yacht built in 2018 with high technology. Its nine air-conditioned cabins all boast ocean views and private bathrooms toTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Queen Beatriz, is a 16-passenger motor yacht built in 2018 with high technology. Its nine air-conditioned cabins all boast ocean views and private bathrooms to enjoy of the wonderful landscape. There are four spacious deluxe cabins with private balconies and three standard cabins. Elsewhere on the ship, passengers can enjoy the jacuzzi, dining room and bar.
The Grand Queen Beatriz catamaran is new to Galapagos and promises luxury and stable cruising.
Spacious cabins provide panoramic ocean views, comfortable lower beds, and amenities such as toiletries, safe deposit box, & TV with movies on demand. Stylish social areas include open outside decks, lounge area, small boutique, dining room, sun terrace with Jacuzzi / hydro massage & relaxing chairs.
Kayaks are available on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
- Length: 41m
- Beam: 9,5m
- Speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 9 + 1 naturalist guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 5 standard cabins, 4 suites with private balcony
- Air conditioning: central
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Bilingual national park guide
- All non-alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
- All meals and snacks on board the Grand Queen Beatriz
- Snorkeling gear
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Transfers to the airport and back in the islands Galapagos
- Flight Ticket
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100 pp, subject to change)
- Transit Control Card (USD 20 pp, subject to change)
- Wetsuit rental
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance and other items of personal nature
No Details Found