Built with the highest standards for comfort, travelling and that covers all the demanding safety measures to operate in the Galapagos Islands. Been a first-classTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Built with the highest standards for comfort, travelling and that covers all the demanding safety measures to operate in the Galapagos Islands. Been a first-class cruise, you can expect the outmost level of service. It complies with all the standards set by the Galapagos National Park to best protect the environment and the islands.
The Grand Daphne is a luxury yacht offering high standards of comfort and safety, starting operation from early-mid 2020.
9 guest cabins are spread over 3 decks, with single, twin, double and suite options available. All cabins have air-conditioning and private bathroom with hot water. The two upper deck cabins & main deck suite have ocean-view windows to enjoy the wonderful vistas whilst cruising, while the lower deck cabins have portholes. Ample and well-decorated social areas include: bar, shaded outside lounge + sun deck.
- Length: 38.32 meters
- Beam: 7.20 meters
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 8 members + 1 guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 9 cabins (2 Upper Deck cabins, 1 Main Deck Suite, 6 Lower Deck cabins)
- Private bathroom for each cabin
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Lounge area
- Dining area
- All meals, water, coffee and tea
- All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers in Galapagos
- Snorkeling gear (masks, flippers and snorkel).
- Lobito Bus, Ferry and Entrance fee to Isabela when required.
- English speaking naturalist guide
- Flight Ticket
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100 pp, subject to change)
- Transit Control Card (USD 20 pp, subject to change)
- Wetsuit rental
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance and other items of personal nature
No Details Found