Enjoy your Galapagos holidays on board our First class cruise: Galaxy Yacht (smart Voyager Certification). On board this well-designed vessel, you can enjoy of completeTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Enjoy your Galapagos holidays on board our First class cruise: Galaxy Yacht (smart Voyager Certification). On board this well-designed vessel, you can enjoy of complete days of explorations and adventure in an oasis of peace and tranquility.
The Galaxy I yacht is a modern & comfortable yacht, with fast cruising speed of 12 knots to ensure shorter journey times between islands.
Spacious cabins include lower beds, wardrobes, toiletries, hair dryer, electric towel dryer, safe deposit, hot showers & air conditioning.
Attractive common areas on the Galaxy I include: dining room, bar and lounge, tea/coffee station, library, TV/ DVD, and comfortable sundeck.
The Galaxy I carries kayaks on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested. The Galaxy I is one of few Galapagos yachts to hold Smart Voyager certification, thanks to their strict adherence to conservation standards.
- Length: 35m
- Beam: 7.6m
- Speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 8 + guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 8 twin-bed cabins: 3 lower deck / 3 main deck / 3 upper deck
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- Wetsuits for hire
- All meals and activities throughout the cruise
- Fuel surcharge
- Double cabin accommodation
- Water, tea and coffe
- Snorkeling equipment
- Naturalist Bilingual Guide
- Transfers in Galapagos
- Paddle Boards
- Flight Ticket
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20)
- Gratuities to guides and crew
- Cancellation/medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
No Details Found