Enjoy an exclusive tour on board the Fragata Yacht in the Galapagos Islands. A motored cruise that can accommodate up to 16 passengers in relaxinglyTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Enjoy an exclusive tour on board the Fragata Yacht in the Galapagos Islands. A motored cruise that can accommodate up to 16 passengers in relaxingly decorated, comfortable double cabins.
We invite you to discover everything the Galapagos Islands can offer, its uniquely populated habitat and exuberating flora and fauna.
Built in 1994, this motor yacht was exclusively made for stable cruises in the Galapagos. Accommodates 16 passengers in 8 double cabins (matrimonial, twin and bunk beds), private bathroom with hote water, air conditionig. The interior is fully air-conditioned and carpeted, and features a comfortable lounge with large panoramic windows, a small library, stereo and TV/VCR, a bar/saloon, and an elegant dining hall where wonderful blends of international and Ecuadorian cuisine are served. Outside, the Fragata has sun and shade decks for your enjoyment as well as a diving platform.
The comfortable indoor lounge has large panoramic windows to enjoy Galapagos views as you socialize with other guests. There is also a small library, stereo, TV, bar, and elegant dining hall to make your cruise more comfortable.
Outside, the Fragata yacht offers social areas where you can lounge in sun or shade.
The Fragata cabins offer a mix of lower beds, and bunks, with double bed also available for couples.
- Length: 75ft, 23m
- Beam: 21ft, 6.5m
- Speed: 9 knots
- Crew: 7 + guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 6 twin cabins with lower beds, 2 cabins with bunks
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning: Central
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v and 220v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Wetsuits for hire
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Snacks after visits
- Naturalist bilingual guide (English-Spanish).
- Fresh water to drink, tea, coffee.
- Accommodation on board and/or hotel of Puerto Ayora.
- Flight Ticket
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses.
- Extra drinks.
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20)
- Wet Suits, for renting 5 days: USD 25 8 days: USD 35
- Snorkeling gear, for renting 5 days: USD 25, 8 days: USD 35
No Details Found