Eden Yacht, Galapagos Islands Ecuador. Galapagos Cruises, Galapagos Tours. This sleek motor vessel was built in 1996 and completely refurbished in 2002. If you preferTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Eden Yacht, Galapagos Islands Ecuador. Galapagos Cruises, Galapagos Tours. This sleek motor vessel was built in 1996 and completely refurbished in 2002. If you prefer a more luxurious environment at low cost, you’ll sure be pleased by the Eden’s elegant interior, air conditioned throughout, spacious sun deck, interior buffet area, 2 separate social areas with a well equipped bar, TV & VCR, stereo & library. Her eight double cabins all have private bathrooms and hot water showers. Additionally, there are a library, a TV area, a restaurant/bar, and a sun deck on board.
All cabins are comfortable with hot water & air conditioning. On lower deck you have traditional portholes, while in upper deck cabins you can enjoy panoramic windows for unbroken views of the sea and islands.
The Eden´s “week two” Galapagos itinerary is particularly attractive, visiting the western islands of Isabela & Fernandina. The two itineraries can also be combined into a longer 15 week epic voyage.
- Length: 78ft, 24.25m
- Beam: 19.5ft, 6.1m
- Speed: 8 knots
- Crew: 7 + guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 8 twin cabins (5 with lower beds, 3 with bunks)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Electricit: 110v electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Wetsuits for hire
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Flight: International Flights.
- Quito/Guayaquil – Galapagos – Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement *Depending on the cruise.
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Snorkelling gear
- Tips for guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
No Details Found