On board this comfortable and new catamaran, we will present you with a wonderful and unforgettable life time! You will have the opportunity to enjoyTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
On board this comfortable and new catamaran, we will present you with a wonderful and unforgettable life time! You will have the opportunity to enjoy the best that the Galapagos Islands have to offer, with fun days, a great educational experience, a leisurely excursion with lots of adventure; all of this presented to you with our unmatched high quality service, delicious food, knowledgeable and helpful guides and professional crew.
The Eco Galaxy II is a fantastic eco-catamaran, specifically designed and built for operation at the Galapagos Islands.
The double hull design allows for smoother cruising, whilst highly efficient motors and eco-friendly best practices help to reduce the impact of your Galapagos visit. Comfortable cabins have lower beds (twin or double), with more luggage space available than most other yachts, and large windows with great ocean views.
The Eco Galaxy II yacht boasts attractive and modern interior design throughout, and ample social areas including: dining room, living room, bar area, sun deck & boutique.
- Length: 31m
- Beam: 10.5m
- Speed: 9 - 10 knots
- Crew: 8 + 1 guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 8 double cabins: 4 located in Upper Deck and 4 in the main deck; the Upper cabins can optionally connect between them for family groups. All cabins can be twin or matrimonial.
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- Wetsuits for hire
- Transfers in Galapagos
- Accommodation in double cabin
- All meals during the cruise
- Visits & Excursions according itinerary
- Snorkel Gear (mask, tube and fins)
- Purify water, coffee and tea available during the cruise
- Naturalist Bilingual Guide
- Flight Ticket
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20)
- Gratuities to guides and crew
- Cancellation/medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
No Details Found