Built in 1997 and reburshied on 2015, the Daphne features a restaurant and bar, a small library, TV/VCR room, solarium, spacious sundeck, and full air-conditioning.Tour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Built in 1997 and reburshied on 2015, the Daphne features a restaurant and bar, a small library, TV/VCR room, solarium, spacious sundeck, and full air-conditioning. In addition to the seven standard twin rooms, there is now a deluxe queen suite with a personal TV. All rooms feature private bathrooms with hot and cold water, and air-conditioning. With first-class service, professional crew members, and an experienced naturalist guide, the Daphne has become a popular choice for many who desire a first-rate Galapagos experience without sacrificing their savings.
The Daphne yacht is a highly-reputed Galapagos vessel, offering good value for money compared to other yachts of its class.
Cozy cabins have either lower or bunk beds, air conditioning and hot water. The deluxe queen suite has double bed and personal TV.
Social areas aboard the Daphne include: small library, TV/VCR room, sundeck with lounge chairs, and dining area.
- Length: 68 feet
- Beam: 23 feet
- Speed: 10 knotss
- Crew: 6 + guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 7 double cabins and 1 double suite
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Electricit: 110v electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Wetsuits for hire
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1 until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight: International Flights.
- Quito/Guayaquil – Galapagos – Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement *Depending on the cruise.
- Tips for Guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
- Alcholic / Soft Drinks / TIPS
- Wet suit
No Details Found