The recently refurbished M/Y Calipso allows you to explore the Galapagos Islands in both Naturalist and Diving itineraries. Calipso boasts a spacious lounge, dining area,Tour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The recently refurbished M/Y Calipso allows you to explore the Galapagos Islands in both Naturalist and Diving itineraries. Calipso boasts a spacious lounge, dining area, fantastic new dive deck, sundeck with a Jacuzzi, and 10 comfortable cabins to accommodate up to 16 passengers.
The Calipso yacht is unusual in Galapagos, in that it rotates each week between a standard naturalist itinerary, and a specialist live-aboard dive itinerary, thus offering the best of both worlds! Recently refurbished in 2019 every inch of internal and external space on the Calipso in sparking new!
The Calipso counts with 6 upper and 2 main deck cabins, each with 2 beds that can be used as double or twin. There are also 2 lower deck single cabins available.
Social spaces such as dining room, lounge, coffee station, bar area, and BBQ are spacious and comfortable for passengers to rest during free time while taking in the wonderful ocean views.
The Calipso dive platform and facilities are brand new, offering top class diving possibilities. The dive itinerary takes you north to dive sites at Darwin and Wolf islands, famous for hammerheads and whales sharks!
- Length: 115 ft, 35m
- Beam: 24 ft, 7,3m
- Speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 10 + guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 6 upper deck & 2 main deck cabins with double or twin beds. 2 single cabins on the lower deck.
- Private bathroom for each cabin
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v Electricity point in cabin and 220 V in social areas
- Lounge area
- TV/DVD and library – Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Dining area
- Accommodation in selected cabin
- All meals throughout cruise
- On shore excursions escorted by an English-speaking Naturalist guide
- Transfers to and from the Islands
- Use of snorkeling equipment and wet suits
- Use of Kayaks (depending on the itinerary)
- Water, coffee and tea
- Flight Ticket
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee * $ 100
- Transit Control Card * $20
- Alcoholic beverages, soft and bottled drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation / Medical insurance
No Details Found