Built in 1991 and refurbished annually, this superior first-class, yacht accommodates 16 guests each and features three decks of spacious staterooms. Quarters include ten handsomelyTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Built in 1991 and refurbished annually, this superior first-class, yacht accommodates 16 guests each and features three decks of spacious staterooms. Quarters include ten handsomely decorated double cabins; each is furnished with two twin beds or one double bed, a roomy closet and drawers, overhead storage, climate control, an intercom system, and a private bathroom. The boat also features spacious common areas which include a sundeck, dining room, well-stocked bar, conference area and library. The tours are lead by a biligual national guide. Bonita was also the first Hybrid boat to cruise the Galapagos with the installation of solar panels.
The Bonita yacht is renovated each year, so you will always find her in good conditions for Galapagos cruising.
Her 9 cabins are split over 3 decks, all with private bathroom & air conditioning. Double or twin bed options are available, with closet and intercom system. The impressive sundeck is perfect for relaxing to catch rays, or with cocktail in hand from the bar. At any time of day it offers wonderful 360 panoramic views of the Galapagos landscapes.
The Spacious Bonita yacht lounge area is artistically decorated with a Galapagos wildlife theme, designed by a local artist.
Both Kayaks and Stand Up paddle boards (SUPs) are available for use, free of charge, on board.
- Length: 31.50 meters / 101.70 ft
- Beam: 10.50 meters / 34.44 ft
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 8 members + 1 guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 8 cabins with bunk beds with ample ocean view windows
- Private bathroom for each cabin
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Dining area
- Kayaks & Paddle boards
- Accommodation in double cabin
- All meals during the cruise
- Naturalist Bilingual Guide
- All visits & excursions according to the itinerary
- Snorkel Gear (mask, tube and fins)
- Unlimited purified water, coffee and tea
- Beach towels
- Paddle Boards
- First Class
- Galapagos National Park Entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit card
- Soft & Alcoholic drinks
- Local Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Services do not indicated
No Details Found