Archipel II is a comfortable Galapagos catamaran accommodating 16 passengers in private twin and matrimonial cabins. The catamaran build provides stability for a safe andTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Archipel II is a comfortable Galapagos catamaran accommodating 16 passengers in private twin and matrimonial cabins. The catamaran build provides stability for a safe and comfortable Galapagos cruise. All cabins feature large windows, air-conditioning, private bathrooms, and plenty of space to store luggage. Bottled water and fresh towels are supplied, and rooms are attended daily to provide the utmost comfort and service providing passengers with all they need to enjoy their time in the Galapagos. Passengers can relax in the spacious common areas or enjoy cocktails from the boat’s well-supplied bar. A conference area with television, DVD player, projector, library and table games gives passengers a way to wind-down in between excursions.
The Archipel II is a stable, double hulled catamaran, for smooth cruising around the Galapagos arhipelago.
Spacious & modern social areas include an al-fresco dining area, TV, DVD, table games, library, well-stocked inside & outside bars, a spacious tanning deck with reclining chairs, and a shaded terrace.
All of the cabins aboard the Archipel II have comfortable lower berths, and windows to enjoy great views as you cruise. Two cabins are complete with double bed for couples. Sea kayaks are a great extra bonus, available on the Archipel cruise.
- Length: 88 Feet
- Beam: 35 Feet
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 10
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 6 twin cabins and 2 double cabins with lower beds
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Wetsuits for hire
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight Ticket
- $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled beverages
- Cancellation/medical insurance
No Details Found