Motor yacht Aqua will navigate around the breathtaking outdoors of the unique Galapagos Archipelago. We will take you to only the best areas around theTour Details
- Galapagos Itinerary
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
|4 days B Naturalist Itinerary
Baltra Airport, North Seymour
South Plaza & Santa Fe
Santa Cruz Island: Fausto Llerena Tortoise Breeding Center, Floreana Island: Cormorant Point
Dragon Hill & Transfer to Baltra Airport.
|5 Days B Naturalist Itineary
Baltra Airport & Chinese Hat
Isabela: Cowley Islet, Santiago: Albany Islet
Santiago: Egas Port & Sullivan Bay
Rabida Island & Bartolome Island
|Mosquera Islet & Transfer to Baltra Airport.|
|8 Days A|
|TUE:||Baltra Airport & North Seymour Island|
|WED:||South Plaza & Santa Fe Island|
|THU:||Santa Cruz Island: Fausto Llerena Tortoise Breeding Center & Floreana Island: Cormorant Point|
|FRI:||Dragon Hill & Chinese Hat Islet|
|SAT:||Isabela: Cowley Islet, Albany Islet|
|FRI:||Santiago: Egas Port & Sullivan Bay|
|SAT:||Rabida Island & Bartolome Island|
|SUN:||Mosquera Islet & Transfer to Baltra Airport|
The Aqua yacht is unusual in Galapagos, in that it rotates each week between a standard naturalist itinerary, and a specialist scuba diving itinerary, thus offering a little of something for everyone!
Without doubt the Aqua cruise offers the best value Galapagos live-aboard diving experience, and a great itinerary taking you north to Darwin & Wolf islands. The perfect, affordable Galapagos scuba option. The comfortable Aqua cabins include the flexibility in some cabins to use bunk beds as double or twin (lower double bed, single upper bed), air conditioning, and ocean view windows (main and upper deck only) to enjoy the trip experience.
Aqua yacht social areas include cozy lounge with bar and small library, and a solarium to appreciate the stunning ocean views as you relax.
- Length: 26 meter / 85 foot
- Beam: 5.5 meter / 18 feet
- Speed: 9 knots
- Crew: 8 members + 1 instructor Guide and 1 Dive Master Guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 9 cabins for maximum 16 guests: 3 cabins with a double size lower bed and single upper bed, 1 cabin with a double size lower bed, 5 cabins with a single lower and a single upper be
- Private bathroom for each cabin
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Small library
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full board), filtered water, tea and coffee.
- All excursions and activities as mentioned in the itinerary, guided by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels and snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask and flippers).
- Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and Transit Control Card (currently USD 100 and 20, respectively, and subject to change).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras, and tips
- Wetsuits are also available for rent.
No Details Found