Motor yacht Aqua will navigate around the breathtaking outdoors of the unique Galapagos Archipelago. We will take you to only the best areas around theTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Motor yacht Aqua will navigate around the breathtaking outdoors of the unique Galapagos Archipelago. We will take you to only the best areas around the islands so you can see the most incredible wildlife below the waves. Every day we will anchor at two selected visitor’s sites and organise at least two excursions.
You will observe marine life from different perspectives with our balanced excursion programme and even amazing birdlife during your spare time!
The Aqua yacht is unusual in Galapagos, in that it rotates each week between a standard naturalist itinerary, and a specialist scuba diving itinerary, thus offering a little of something for everyone!
Without doubt the Aqua cruise offers the best value Galapagos live-aboard diving experience, and a great itinerary taking you north to Darwin & Wolf islands. The perfect, affordable Galapagos scuba option. The comfortable Aqua cabins include the flexibility in some cabins to use bunk beds as double or twin (lower double bed, single upper bed), air conditioning, and ocean view windows (main and upper deck only) to enjoy the trip experience.
Aqua yacht social areas include cozy lounge with bar and small library, and a solarium to appreciate the stunning ocean views as you relax.
- Length: 26 meter / 85 foot
- Beam: 5.5 meter / 18 feet
- Speed: 9 knots
- Crew: 8 members + 1 instructor Guide and 1 Dive Master Guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 9 cabins for maximum 16 guests: 3 cabins with a double size lower bed and single upper bed, 1 cabin with a double size lower bed, 5 cabins with a single lower and a single upper be
- Private bathroom for each cabin
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Small library
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full board), filtered water, tea and coffee.
- All excursions and activities as mentioned in the itinerary, guided by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels and snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask and flippers).
- Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and Transit Control Card (currently USD 100 and 20, respectively, and subject to change).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras, and tips
- Wetsuits are also available for rent.
No Details Found