Prepare yourself to live the adventure of a lifetime aboard M/Y Aqua! This cruise will navigate you to and from the most exciting visiting sites in the Archipelago, all while you enjoy your time onboard this comfortable motor yacht!
|Category:||Galapagos Islands Cruises|
|Tags:||Enchanted Islands, Galapagos Cruises, Galapagos Islands|
The Aqua liveaboard offers fantastic diving and naturalist itineraries throughout the Galapagos archipelago. The unique combination of both Galapagos liveaboard diving and naturalist activities means that divers can explore the incomparable diversity both above and below the water. Explore the best of the Galapagos dive areas, including Wolf and Darwin, for exciting encounters with sea lions, turtles, hammerhead sharks, and whale sharks. Additional to the diving itineraries Aqua also offers 3, 4, or 7-night naturalist cruises which can be easily combined with the dive cruise, offering a great way to explore the Galapagos Islands in comfort, enjoying activities like snorkeling, kayaking, and hiking.
The Galapagos Aqua is the ideal boat for divers and adventure lovers of all ages! It offers a unique combination of both liveaboard diving safaris, including the best diving sites of the archipelago, as well as naturalist cruises for seeing what makes the islands themselves so special.
- Main Deck: 1Master Cabin; Private bathroom, hot water shower, air-conditioning, towels, toiletries, TV and DVD, windows
- Sun Deck: 4 Superior Cabins; Private bathroom, hot water shower, air-conditioning, towels, toiletries, windows
- Sun Deck: 3 Lower Cabins; Private bathroom, hot water shower, air-conditioning, towels, toiletries, portholes
DIVING – SNORKELING
Diving possible: Yes, on specialist dive departures.[mp_row] [mp_span col=”12″] [/mp_span] [/mp_row] [mp_row] [mp_span col=”12″] [mp_tabs padding=”20″ margin=”none,none,none,none”] [mp_tab id=”541b1faa20332″ title=”Specifications” active=”false”]
- Length: 26 meter / 85 foot
- Beam: 5.5 meter / 18 feet
- Speed: 9 knots
- Crew: 8 members + 1 instructor Guide and 1 Dive Master Guide (for dive departures) OR 1 bilingual naturalist guide (for naturalist departures)
- Capacity: 16 passengers