The Angelito always cruises with one of her owners at the helm, ensuring a quality experience for her guests. She has four sundecks that serveTour Details
- Galapagos Itinerary
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
|4 days A
Baltra Airport, Santa Cruz: Highlands
Española: Gardner Bay, Suarez Point
Santa Fe, South Plaza
Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove, Baltra Airport
|5 DAYS- A5|
Baltra Airport, North Seymour Island
Chinese Hat, Bartholomew
Genovesa Island: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps
Santiago: Egas Port, Red Beach - Rabida
|Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station, Baltra Airport.|
|8 DAYS - A|
|SUN:||Baltra Airport, North Seymour Island|
|MON:||Chinese Hat, Bartholomew|
|TUE:||Genovesa Island: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps|
|WED:||Santiago: Egas Port, Red Beach - Rabida|
|THU:||Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station, Highlands|
|FRI:||Española: Gardner Bay, Suarez Point|
|SAT:||Santa Fe, South Plaza|
|SUN:||Black Turtle Cove, Baltra Airport.|
|SUN:||Baltra Airport- Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach|
|MON:||Mosquera Islet, Santa Cruz: Dragon Hill|
|TUE:||Isabela: Tagus Cove, Fernandina: Espinoza Point|
|WED:||Isabela: Urbina Bay, Elizabeth Bay|
|THU:||Isabela: Moreno Point, Navigation to Puerto Villamil|
|FRI:||Isabela, Villamil Port: Sierra Negra Volcano, Tortoise Breeding Center|
|SAT:||Floreana: Cormorant Point, Devil's Crown, Post Office Bay, Puerto Ayora|
|SUN:||Daphne, Baltra Airport|
Consistently receiving excellent client feedback, the Angelito yacht is also considered a family boat happy to accept young children aboard.
The Angelito boasts a handsome wooden interior, as well as four comfortable sun deck areas, and elegant dining area / bar.
Travelling at 10 knots, the Angelito yacht is the fastest Standard class cruise option, meaning visitors can enjoy quicker journies between the islands.
- Length: 70ft, 22m
- Beam: 22ft, 6.6m
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 7 + guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 8 twin cabins (lower beds)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Wetsuits for hire
- All meals and activities throughout the cruise
- Bilingual National Park Guide
- Water, coffee and tea
- Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Flight: International Flights.
- Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement *Depending on the cruise.
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
No Details Found