The Angelito always cruises with one of her owners at the helm, ensuring a quality experience for her guests. She has four sundecks that serveTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Angelito always cruises with one of her owners at the helm, ensuring a quality experience for her guests. She has four sundecks that serve as patios, an elegant and well-lit dining deck with a bar, and a handsome wooden interior. Each of the eight fully air-conditioned cabins has a private bathroom, complete with hot shower, and comfortably accommodates guests twin berths. You won’t feel rushed on the Angelito, as quality of interaction is prioritized over quantity of islands visited. In addition, each day is well planned to ensure a superior experience.
Consistently receiving excellent client feedback, the Angelito yacht is also considered a family boat happy to accept young children aboard.
The Angelito boasts a handsome wooden interior, as well as four comfortable sun deck areas, and elegant dining area / bar.
Travelling at 10 knots, the Angelito yacht is the fastest Standard class cruise option, meaning visitors can enjoy quicker journies between the islands.
- Length: 70ft, 22m
- Beam: 22ft, 6.6m
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 7 + guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 8 twin cabins (lower beds)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Communal
- Wetsuits for hire
- All meals and activities throughout the cruise
- Bilingual National Park Guide
- Water, coffee and tea
- Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Flight: International Flights.
- Quito/Guayaquil – Galapagos – Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement *Depending on the cruise.
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
No Details Found