We limit the guest toll to just 20 couples – only 40 guests! Yacht Isabela II offers the perfect, intimate space for exploring Darwin’s islands in comfort. Traditionalists will enjoy feeling at home with a crew that has remained almost unchanged for years, leading to seamless attention to detail that will make your stay extra special. Our crew is one of the most experienced and tight-knit group in the archipelago, with an excellent sense of teamwork and dedication, providing a warm welcome for guests
You’ll have all the bare essentials taken care of the moment you set foot in Yacht Isabela II’s cabins. From high-end amenities to little treats, we’ve got you covered.
With just 20 guest cabins, the yacht’s convivial atmosphere leads to a close-up experience of this unique world. Onboard, guests find delicious cuisine, faultless service, and excellent facilities, including a Hot Tub, fitness room, bar and outside deck for al fresco meals, drinks, and sunbathing.
You can expect top facilities and equipment, delicious meals, and safe and stimulating expert-planned expeditions on the islands. Scout the island sites for Big 15 wildlife in groups that average no more than 11-14 guests per naturalist guide which surpasses the National Park standard, which permits up to 16 guests per guide.
There are three types of cabins available on the Isabela. Guests can choose from either classic or standards cabins, or book the Master Cabin for an even more luxurious stay. All cabins include air conditioning and private bathrooms and provide great views of the Galapagos Islands.[/mp_text] [/mp_span] [/mp_row] [mp_row] [mp_span col=”12″] [/mp_span] [/mp_row] [mp_row] [mp_span col=”12″] [mp_tabs padding=”20″ margin=”none,none,none,none”] [mp_tab id=”541cba7a0d5f0″ title=”Basic” active=”false”]
- Construction: 1979
- Reconstruction: Pensacola, Florida, 1988
- Refurbishment: Panama, March 2000
- Category: Deluxe Gross
- Tonnage: 1.025 tons.
- Type of Vessel: Motor Yacht
- Capacity: 40 guests
- Length: 53.72 meters (166 feet)
- Beam: 11.58 meters (38 feet)
- Speed: 10 knots
- Electricity: 110 Volts 60 Hz.
- Engines: 2 GM Detroit Diesel 900 BHP each
- Navigation Equipment: Gyrocompass, Automatic Pilot, radar, and GPS Safety Certificates: SOLAS 74 – ISM
- Fire Detector: Automatic with control from the bridge.
- Life Jackets: In each cabin
- Lifeboats: 2 units semi-enclosed
- Landing Craft: 3 Zodiacs + glass-bottom boat
- Owner: ETICA / Metropolitan Touring Decks: 3 (Sun deck, Cabin deck, Main deck)
- Crew: 24
- Naturalist: 3
- Medical Officer: Permanently on board
Bar – Lounge, Boutique Gift Shop Radio, telephone, E-mail, and Fax communications PA System Snorkeling Equipment Multimedia natural history lectures Stargazing Program Digital camera and underwater housing Glass bottom boat Jacuzzi Reading Room & Natural History Library Air-conditioned throughout.[/mp_tab] [mp_tab id=”541cba7a0d5f1″ title=”Itineraries” active=”true”]